Online Courses in Foundational Skills
BAP: Core Competencies is an online training program in the foundational skills of Brief Action Planning (BAP).
Course Learning Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- define Brief Action Planning (BAP);
- name the 8 core competencies of BAP;
- describe the four elements of the Spirit of MI and explain their importance for BAP;
- describe each of the 5 elements of SMART planning;
- explain when and how clinicians should add a Behavioral Menu to BAP;
- discuss when and how clinicians should add Problem-Solving to BAP;
- describe the three important elements in BAP follow-up; and
- use BAP in routine clinical practice.
Click below to choose the course that is most appropriate for your needs.